Brazil with out Neymar is more likely to depend on Spurs’s magician Richarlison who had a great performance in the last game where they won 2-0 against Serbia.
The absence of Neymar Jr, has made the Swiss squad to gain confidence, following UEFA Nations League victories over Czech Republic, Spain and Portugal in the build-up to the World Cup.
Coach Murat Yakin recently described his squad as “the best Switzerland national team that has ever existed”. However, that claim will be put to the test against Brazil, ranked no1 in the world.
Brazilian star Neymar damaged ligaments in his right ankle in the team’s 2-0 opening win over Serbia and will miss the match.
Brazil can reach the round of 16 with a win on Monday if Cameroon fail to defeat Serbia in the other group match.
“Remember, all team won theri opening games where Swiss won 1-0 and Brazilians won 2-0, so all team are on form so lets expect a nice interesting game to night and the game will kick off at 16:oohrs on Monday 28th. Both teams have 3 points they want to see who tops the table with high points. click here to watch the game live
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2019 at Kyambogo University after graduation . Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- UncategorizedFebruary 24, 2024‘It’s My Time To Shine’ – Spyda MC
- NationalFebruary 24, 2024Mourners gather to pay their last respect to the late Eliot Kabangira
- SportsFebruary 24, 2024Liverpool’s Salah, Nunez in contention for League Cup final
- Celebrity GossipFebruary 23, 2024TikToker Ibrahim Musana remanded to Luzira over abusing Kabaka