Renowned blogger, IbrahimTusubira a.k.a Jajja Ichuli a.k.a Isma Olaxes was shot dead on the evening of Saturday 6th May 2023 by unknown gunmen.
According to the eye witnesses have told us that “The blogger was shot dead by unidentified gunmen who were reportedly riding a motorcycle in the areas of Kyanja while heading back home,” .
The rate at which Ugandans are being killed by guns is high.
In less than one hour, jajja Ichuli is no more Rest in Peace 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Recently in the areas of Kyanja, the same senerio of gun killing was seen by the body guard who killed the state minister Engola Okello in the same areas.
The government should come up to put strict laws on how guns should be used in the country otherwise we are likely to see more public figures dying in the country.
Its a Pitty that the media has lost a big blogger in the country. It will take long for the media to have a blogger like how Isma was. He had all the history about how the music industry in Uganda began.
Social media is full with images of Isma Olaxess’ body covered in blood, sitting in a car, wearing a Lakers jersey and a subha wrapped around his neck.
In conclusion, we encourage the government of Uganda to come up with strict laws about the people who posse guns to reduce the death rates.
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2016 at Kyambogo University. Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- Celebrity GossipDecember 1, 2023“Bajjo is not the type of man I want”-Doreen Nasasira
- UncategorizedDecember 1, 2023MC Kats on why he is finally quitting showbiz
- EntertainmentDecember 1, 2023Big Eye to perform at Reigns Birthday Party
- EducationDecember 1, 2023Makerere University Student found Dead In her Room