England and Chelsea defender Ben Chilwell will be out for at least two months after sustaining a hamstring injury.
Chilwell will be out for at least eight weeks, keeping him away from action both for Chelsea’s Premier League and other League matches.
He will be racing against time to recover his December fixtures before the Christmas holiday break.
Chelsea are currently suffering from injuries, with Chilwell now adding to the list of players on the sidelines with a hamstring injury.
He came off late during Chelsea’s Carabo Cup win over Brighton last week. However, he will be on the sidelines until his full recovery is ready to play.
Head coach Mauricio said, It’s bad news from what the doctor told me. Chelsea are optimistic about having Moises Caicedo and Ben Chilwell back into action before the Burnley clash.
However, his ability to recover quickly and return to action solely depends on him and will be determined by how fast he responds to the early stages of the rehabilitation process.
An eight-week break would see Chilwell, 26, return to play in December. Chelsea will be in action seven times before the final month of the year.
A period that involves a tough phase of Premier League games and the Carabo Cup fourth round against Blackburn
He will also be missing out on international break action for England, a major blow to Gareth Southgate.
In conclusion, Southgate is already without his preferred choice,Manchester United’s Luke Shaw, making Chilwell the only natural left back called up in his last squad.
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2016 at Kyambogo University. Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- Celebrity GossipDecember 1, 2023“Bajjo is not the type of man I want”-Doreen Nasasira
- UncategorizedDecember 1, 2023MC Kats on why he is finally quitting showbiz
- EntertainmentDecember 1, 2023Big Eye to perform at Reigns Birthday Party
- EducationDecember 1, 2023Makerere University Student found Dead In her Room