Today, Arsenal’s head coach Mikel Arteta has tested Guardiola’s anger at Etihad stadium by loosing 4-1.
Despite Mancity winning the game, they are still in the second position of the Premier league with 73 points.
Erling Haaland has proven to the World that he is the best sticker in the world with 33 league goals and 49 goals in all competitions with 7 assists.
In Today’s game, Arsenal’s captain Martin Odegard has made his 100th appearance for the Gunners.
Its now on record that whenever Arteta meets his mentor, Pep Guardiola its a loss in away that; they have meant 10 times, with Arteta winning 1 game while Guardiola 9 games.
We got a chance and interacted with Arteta after the match and he told us that “I still believe in my players, they have played well despite loosing the game, lets focus on the next game of Chelsea”.
For Arsenal to remain firm, they have to win the next game and pray that Mancity looses sothat they increase on the gap points.
Akanji has controlled Bukayo Saka where by he didn’t even touch any ball in the box of Mancity.
Guardiola has said that ” Its a pleasure to win the best team in England now, am happy that my boys have done it. For us to win the Premier league trophy, we have to win games like these ones,”.
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2016 at Kyambogo University. Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- Celebrity GossipDecember 1, 2023“Bajjo is not the type of man I want”-Doreen Nasasira
- UncategorizedDecember 1, 2023MC Kats on why he is finally quitting showbiz
- EntertainmentDecember 1, 2023Big Eye to perform at Reigns Birthday Party
- EducationDecember 1, 2023Makerere University Student found Dead In her Room