Arsenal is currently in the first position of the Premier league table with 75points with 32 games played.
Tomorrow at 22:00hours (East African Time), Arsenal will he played Mancity at Etihad stadium to boost the pressure of the Premier league .
Mancity is in the second position of the Premier league table with 70points with 30 games played.
Today we got a chance and interacted with Mikel Arteta and he said ” The game we are going to play against Mancity is not a final as many supporters claim”.
“For the past six years, there has been two teams that have been dominating the Premier league that’s Liverpool and Mancity, so we have also tried to penetrate in their race as you can see” he added.
Guardiola told us that “Arsenal play good football and everyone admires their style of play so we shall try our luck to see if we can secure a win at Etihad stadium”.
Arsenal last won the Premier league in 2023/2024 season and they so far taken 19 years without winning the league so can they make it this season.
“Remember Erling Haaland is the top scorer of the Premier league with 32 goals and 7 assists”.
In the absence of William Saliba who got a knee injury and his return date is not yet confirmed, we are likely to see Holding playing with Gabriel in the defence
The last 5 appearance of both teams in all competitions, Mancity have won 5 times and Arsenal zero times.
Mikel Arteta ever since he left his mentor Pep Guardiola at Mancity, they have meant 9times and Arteta has won one game and Guardiola 8 times so we are waiting to see their 10th appearance at Etihad Stadium.
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2016 at Kyambogo University. Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- NationalDecember 4, 2023Uganda on the spot for sending 600 delegates
- NationalDecember 4, 2023Over 120 countries sign COP28 UAE Declaration
- International newsDecember 4, 2023US Destroyer Successfully Intercepts Drones
- Celebrity GossipDecember 1, 2023“Bajjo is not the type of man I want”-Doreen Nasasira