Moses Saali, also known as Bebe Cool, has threatened to sue telecom company Airtel over data cheating. He claimed he bought data, only to receive a notification shortly that he had used 70% of it before he even used it.
However, many Ugandans have been complaining about different telecom companies cheating them when it comes to data bundles.
The singer said he is not going to withstand the cheating at any point, despite having the money to afford more data.
Related articles; Diana Nabatanzi speaks about Police Rant video after Accident
Apparently, no one has ever dared to threaten or sue any of the telecom companies that cheat them. Bebe Cool has given Airtel a few hours to return his unused data bundles. If they don’t, he will go ahead and sue them at their own cost and embarrassment.
Bebe Cool posted “Airtel_Ug Buying 22 GB of Data at 21:56, only to receive an alert of 5 GB left and 17 GB gone with only a single click of TikTok. Airtel, I might afford another bundle, but not at the cost of cheating me. I urge you to return my un-used data before 10:00 am in the morning, or else I am instituting a legal action against you at your own cost and embarrassment.”.
In conclusion, it should be noted that Airtel Uganda hasn’t yet responded to Bebe Cool and his claims on.
- Lydia Jazmine drops Wotabade New song
- Bebe Cool Releases Only You New Year Song
- Sasha Brighton In Love Again Despite Numerous Heartbreaks
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2019 at Kyambogo University after graduation . Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- EntertainmentMarch 2, 2024Catherine Kusasira Flown Out Of The Country For Heart Surgery
- SportsMarch 2, 2024Darwin Nunez gives Liverpool all three points today
- Celebrity GossipMarch 2, 2024Prima Kardashi calls ‘kukyala Nakubwa’ New Song trash
- Celebrity GossipMarch 2, 2024DJ Jacob Omutuuze Reveals He Checks Daughter’s Virginity