Xavi Hernandez Signs a new contract extension as head coach of Barcelona until 2025, with the option of a further year.
Head coach Xavi Hernandez has put pen to paper on a new deal that will see him through to 2025 as Barcelona head coach with a further year option.
Hernandez, 43, a former midfielder for Barcelona, has delivered two trophies since his appointment as head coach in November 2021, winning 60 out of 93 games so far.
Furthermore, Barcelona made a move to secure his service for the next two seasons, with an option for him to stay an extra year with the club.
Following the expiration of his current contract at the end of this season.
Xavi Hernandez Coaching Performance So Far
With Xavi’s guidance, Barcelona won their first La Liga title in four years, since 2019, and also won the Spanish Super Cup, with both silverware pieces coming in last season.
Returning to the club as head coach, Xavi has enjoyed a successful outing in two years, qualifying the team for the Champions League.
Before succeeding Ronald Koeman at the La Liga side, following the club’s lingering performance, he finished in 9th place on the table.
As well as claiming the Super Spanish title with a 3-1 win over Real Madrid in the final and also winning the La Liga title last season.
In conclusion, the Catalans have been impressive in the current season, winning five out of their six games in all competitions.
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2016 at Kyambogo University. Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- NationalDecember 7, 2023Police in Tororo District have killed a 26-year-old man, Godfrey Odoi
- EntertainmentDecember 7, 2023Victor Kamenyo advises all his Wife’s admirers to use Soap
- EntertainmentDecember 7, 2023Geosteady discharged from hospital After a four day sickness
- Celebrity GossipDecember 7, 2023Gabie Ntaate speaks about her struggles with Anger issues