Declan Rice Says As He Announces His West Ham Exit that “saying Goodbye Isn’t Easy”.
West Ham midfielder Declan Rice has now announced his exit as he joins Arsenal for a record transfer fee of £105 million.
The Englishman, who is set to be unveiled as a Gunner later today, has taken to social media to announce his exit at West Ham.
Additionally, Rice made this known in a heartfelt message he posted on social media to West Ham fans.
Ultimately, though, it has only ever been about my ambition to play at the very highest level of the game.
“Playing on the opposite team to West Ham for the first time will be an unusual experience”.
“I will always give 100% every single time I pull on the shirt, because that is how I have been brought up at West Ham, and I’m sure you wouldn’t expect anything else”.
Rice wrote, “I can’t believe an incredible 10 years have come to an end. West Ham has been a massive part of my life, on and off the pitch. Saying goodbye is not easy”.
“I have had some unbelievable highs, none higher than that night in Prague.
“I’ve also grown a lot as a person, as a player, and as a captain”.
I guess at the very beginning, in the spring of 2013, when I traveled all the way from my home in south-west London to Essex for a trial with West Ham at the age of 14,
“However, I knew from the very first moment I walked into Chadwell Heath that I had found another place I could call home. I fitted in straight away and realized just what a special club I had joined”.
“I want you to know how tough a decision it has been for me to leave an environment that I have loved and cherished so much”.
In conclusion, So many great memories and highlights: my first goal for the Club two days before my 20th birthday, finishing in the top six of the Premier League
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2016 at Kyambogo University. Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- SportsSeptember 27, 2023Morocco To Host 2025 Africa Cup Of Nations Replacing Guinea
- HealthSeptember 26, 2023Police officer among 7 arrested over sale of government drugs
- SportsSeptember 25, 2023Arrest warrant issued for Chargers CB JC Jackson
- EntertainmentSeptember 25, 2023Muslims want Nyege Nyege festival cancelled