The Police in Kisoro district are hunting for a driver of a land cruiser Registration number UAJ 827Q who knocked two people dead.
The hunted driver of the land cruiser is Kwizera Aggrey who is a resident of Nyakinama Sub-county in Kisoro District.
Kwizera is alleged to have collided with bajaj boxer registration number UFE 468C ridden by unknown on Friday 12th May 2023 at about 9Pm at Kamonyi village along Kisoro-Mutolere road.
Due to the poor roads, in the whole parts of the Uganda, we are likely to see more accidents happening because the roads are full of pot holes which hinder transport movements as well as increasing accidents on the way.
During the accident, Irahali Dews 19, resident of Nyabitale village, Rwaramba parish, Nyakinama sub county,Twizere Arnold 15 juvenile resident of Sagitwe village Mabungo parish, Nyarusiza sub county all in Kisoro District died on spot.
The people where the accident happened told us that the driver of the land cruiser was driving carelessly and he collided with a motorcycle which was carrying a dead body.
ASP Maate told the press that ” The scene was visited, bodies conveyed to Kisoro Hospital mortuary pending post-mortem examination, sketch of the scene of the accident was also drawn and the two vehicles towed to CPS Kisoro pending IOV inspection,”.
Here at uncovered news, we encourage the police to give equality to the people whonhave loat their people.
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2016 at Kyambogo University. Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- Celebrity GossipDecember 1, 2023“Bajjo is not the type of man I want”-Doreen Nasasira
- UncategorizedDecember 1, 2023MC Kats on why he is finally quitting showbiz
- EntertainmentDecember 1, 2023Big Eye to perform at Reigns Birthday Party
- EducationDecember 1, 2023Makerere University Student found Dead In her Room