Due to the heavy rains going viral these days, there was a terrible accident last night which occurred at Nsanga along the Masaka-Kabale road which left two people dead who were on a motorcycle riding after ramming in to an over speeding truck.
Business on the road was put on a standstill till this morning when the heavy truck was towed off the main road to ensure that other vehicles move from one point to another .
“Remember this same year along that same road, Lusuku lwa cement(seen don) hit maker Alimpa Ronald, lady Grace got an accident as they were going for a show in Masaka. The accident led to the death of Lady grace who sang Layila song and Alimpa Ronald is still struggling with wounds on his legs to ensure that he can move properly”.
Here at uncovered news as we approaching the Christmas day which is tomorrow Sunday 25th December, we encourage people using the road to be very careful and value their lives otherwise we shall still see more people dying as well as encouraging the government of Uganda to renovate the Masaka road to reduce on the death rates of accident. we shall be happy if this is put in to consideration by the Government.
The dead bodies of the deceased have been taken to Mulago Mortuary for further checking and investigation to see what killed them. We shall be in touch with Uganda Police to ensure that the dead bodies are being given to the right persons for burial. May their Souls Rest in Peace
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2016 at Kyambogo University. Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- Celebrity GossipDecember 1, 2023“Bajjo is not the type of man I want”-Doreen Nasasira
- UncategorizedDecember 1, 2023MC Kats on why he is finally quitting showbiz
- EntertainmentDecember 1, 2023Big Eye to perform at Reigns Birthday Party
- EducationDecember 1, 2023Makerere University Student found Dead In her Room