Kampala City Traders Association (KACITA) has mourned businessman Apollo Nyagamehe, commonly known as Aponye, as a unique figure in the business community. The ruling National Resistance Movement (NRM) chairperson for Rukiga District died Thursday evening in a car crash in Ltojo, Ntungamo District, in western Uganda.
KACITA chairperson, Mr. Thaddeus Musoke, tells our news reporters that the business community has lost a brilliant, hard-working man who could strategize and identify opportunities where others couldn’t see them. He says Aponye will also be remembered as a man who liked to solve crises through dialogue instead of protests.
Nagenda told uncovered news that “We are shocked because the way accidents take lives is very shocking and sudden. Aponye was a very unique figure in the business community who championed a unique approach of handling challenges through dialogue, where he could strategize and identify opportunities where you could think there were none.”.
The accident occurred after the vehicle in which he was traveling rammed into a stationary truck along the Mbarara-Kabaale highway.
Nyagamehe owned a string of businesses under the name Aponye Uganda Limited, with interests in real estate, supermarkets, transit transport, and produce.
In conclusion, here at Uncovered News, we send our consoling message to the family and friends at large.
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2016 at Kyambogo University. Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- SportsSeptember 27, 2023Morocco To Host 2025 Africa Cup Of Nations Replacing Guinea
- HealthSeptember 26, 2023Police officer among 7 arrested over sale of government drugs
- SportsSeptember 25, 2023Arrest warrant issued for Chargers CB JC Jackson
- EntertainmentSeptember 25, 2023Muslims want Nyege Nyege festival cancelled