In Wakiso District, a man known as Ibrahim Ssemaganda, who last week hacked to death his two year old daughter, has been imprisoned.
However, Ssemaganda, after killing his daughter, handed himself in to the defense secretary and was subsequently detained at Buloba police station.
In a shocking revelation, Ssemaganda has now told detectives that he intentionally killed the daughter to revenge his ex-wife, Catherine Makati, for her refusal to return to him despite his pleas for a year.
The victim, Shallon Namaganda, was found covered in bedsheets in the bedroom with a deep cut on the forehead. Ssemaganda has since said he hacked the daughter in the sitting room and then transferred the body to its bed.
“She woke up one day and packed her belongings without giving any convincing reasons. I have repeatedly tried to convince her to return to me, but she has refused. She decided to take my daughter to her grandmother, and this indicated she was not ready to return to me,” Ssemaganda has reportedly stated in his statement.
Ssemaganda told our news reporters that “I picked my daughter from her grandmother, Dora Walusimbi, in Bulenga with the sole purpose of killing her so that her mother can also feel the pain I have endured for the last one year. I have been pleading with her, and I have heard she has another man..
Makati, mother of the killed daughter has also reportedly narrated that she was fade up with Ssemaganda’s violence.
“It is painful that the two-year-old victim died at the hands of a father who was supposed to keep her safe. It also shows how people under conditions of stress and depression were costing innocent victims lives,” Enanga said.
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2019 at Kyambogo University after graduation . Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- Celebrity GossipFebruary 24, 2024‘It’s My Time To Shine’ – Spyda MC
- NationalFebruary 24, 2024Mourners gather to pay their last respect to the late Eliot Kabangira
- SportsFebruary 24, 2024Liverpool’s Salah, Nunez in contention for League Cup final
- Celebrity GossipFebruary 23, 2024TikToker Ibrahim Musana remanded to Luzira over abusing Kabaka