Son gets intimate with mother. Social media has been thrown into a volcano of reactions after a mature boy, probably in his late teenage years, got so overtly touchy with his mother. He was responding to a TikTok message that dared him to hug his mother from behind and see her reaction.
However, without any flinch of fear or embarrassment, this boy took on the challenge. As his mother was peeling bananas, he came from behind and hugged her at zero distance. He proceeded to kiss all over her cheeks, and his hands seemed to move around her breasts.
Meanwhile, the mother didn’t hesitate to try to push him or signal him to stop. She was very receptive to this behavior, which has raised questions amongst social media users.
Related articles; Kyeyo Bound Kadamas Fight In Bed Spaces Over ‘KIGAMBO’
I have watched this video of mom and son with mixed feelings.
Guys Is there anything wrong with this video, or am I overthinking?
And he’s a Manchester United fan! pic.twitter.com/55gmIrr2Lt
— Omwamba 🇰🇪 (@omwambaKE) January 14, 2024
Many wondered how on earth one could engage in such activities with their mother. This is because these gestures went beyond mother-son affection and got so sexual.
According to some social media users, this is so wrong, and there might be something behind closed curtains between the two.
Furthermore, one social media user in fact said, “Not surprising me at all, Manchester United fans are shameless,” since the boy was putting on a Manchester United jersey.
However, not everyone saw harm in this, as one user said, “Stop overthinking.
@omwambaKE. A simple hug and a kiss on the chin between a mother and her son shouldn’t be cause for alarm.”
In conclusion, according to African culture, knowing one’s distance and boundaries with different people is a rule. And then, when it comes to parents or relatives, such things are abominable.
- Lydia Jazmine drops Wotabade New song
- Bebe Cool Releases Only You New Year Song
- Sasha Brighton In Love Again Despite Numerous Heartbreaks
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2019 at Kyambogo University after graduation . Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- EntertainmentMarch 2, 2024Catherine Kusasira Flown Out Of The Country For Heart Surgery
- SportsMarch 2, 2024Darwin Nunez gives Liverpool all three points today
- Celebrity GossipMarch 2, 2024Prima Kardashi calls ‘kukyala Nakubwa’ New Song trash
- Celebrity GossipMarch 2, 2024DJ Jacob Omutuuze Reveals He Checks Daughter’s Virginity