On Wednesday, the Russian elected President Putin Vladimir urged the government to control car prices because the annual sales could crash to below one million for the first time since the records began.
According to Russia’s top car maker said, Over 61% auto sales have fallen this year due to the war between Ukraine and Russia and may end up being less than they had years.
Due to the Ukraine conflict, companies have collapsed in demand like Mercedes-Benz due to the mass mobilization.
But much is also due to falling living standards and higher prices, as well as the difficulty of securing foreign-made components after the imposition of a barrage of sanctions by Western countries in response to Russia’s military campaign in Ukraine; the latest Lada model has had to be produced without airbags or anti-lock brakes.
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2016 at Kyambogo University. Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- NationalDecember 4, 2023Uganda on the spot for sending 600 delegates
- NationalDecember 4, 2023Over 120 countries sign COP28 UAE Declaration
- International newsDecember 4, 2023US Destroyer Successfully Intercepts Drones
- Celebrity GossipDecember 1, 2023“Bajjo is not the type of man I want”-Doreen Nasasira