The Police in Mbarara district have arrested one of their own for shooting a man dead while attempting to arrest him on Wednesday morning.
Rubindi Police Station in Mbarara district had gone to arrest Gerald Tibigarukwamu following a number of threatening violence reports against him (Tibigarukwamu) by one Godwin Tumwine.
The Rwizi Region Police Spokesperson, SP Samson Kasasira, said N56098 CPL Benson Agaba and N63315 PC Boaz Tumuhimbise were both attached to
Additionally, Kasasira said that preliminary findings indicate that one of the officers, N56098 CPL Benson Agaba, was prompted to discharge a bullet in the air when the suspect reportedly threatened to cut him with a panga.
Uncovered News condemns acts such as shooting suspects before they are taken to the police to make statements. Everyone has a right to speech rather than shooting.
“We are actively investigating the circumstances surrounding the alleged murder by shooting of a 45-year-old man, Gerald Tibigarukwamu, which occurred at Akatooma cell, Kagongi Parish, Kagongi sub county, in Mbarara district”.
In conclusion, The action did not yield as the deceased advanced closer with a determination to harm the officer. This prompted the officer to further discharge the bullet that hit the suspect on the head, killing him instantly.
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2019 at Kyambogo University after graduation . Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- EntertainmentMarch 2, 2024Catherine Kusasira Flown Out Of The Country For Heart Surgery
- SportsMarch 2, 2024Darwin Nunez gives Liverpool all three points today
- Celebrity GossipMarch 2, 2024Prima Kardashi calls ‘kukyala Nakubwa’ New Song trash
- Celebrity GossipMarch 2, 2024DJ Jacob Omutuuze Reveals He Checks Daughter’s Virginity