France and Juventus midfielder Paul Pogba tested positive for a counteranalysis result for his anti-doping offense again.
Paul Pogba’s second sample analysis results have returned positive, following the initial test on the doping drug.
He is in line for a possible four-year ban, as Juventus are deciding on his future with the club. However, he has been on suspension since testing positive for a banned substance in a drug test earlier, where the player and agent demanded a counteranalysis.
After being an unused substitute for Juventus in their 3-1 win over Udinese on August 20, Pogba has been suspended from Italy’s national anti-doping program following the news of his failed drug test.
The tribunal will now decide the possible punishment for him, as he could possibly face up to a four-year ban.
Juventus are set to take a decision concerning Pogba’s contract, as he has an additional three years left on his contract.
He moved back to Juventus last summer following his contract expiration with United, but has not been in consistent form since coming back to the Allianz stadium. I missed about five months of action due to knee surgery.
He returned to play in January but was on the bench for their home game against Monza before picking up another injury, but this time around it was around his groin, which kept him out for three Serie A games.
In conclusion, he was ruled out for France’s run to the finals of the 2022 World Cup due to a knee injury and featured only six times for Juventus last season.
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2016 at Kyambogo University. Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- NationalDecember 4, 2023Uganda on the spot for sending 600 delegates
- NationalDecember 4, 2023Over 120 countries sign COP28 UAE Declaration
- International newsDecember 4, 2023US Destroyer Successfully Intercepts Drones
- Celebrity GossipDecember 1, 2023“Bajjo is not the type of man I want”-Doreen Nasasira