A powerful NRM politician and Minister from South Western Uganda who invited himself to the high table after a long spate with the opposition is mercilessly shafting the waterlogged babe that brought former Archbishop Stanley Ntagali to his knees.
The smooth-operating politician has secretly taken over Judith Tukamuhabwa and rented her an apartment in Munyonyo.
He is very cautious and smart when it comes to dating matters, and he uses a lot of money to keep his affairs top secret, even from his very core friends. Following the confessions from Judith’s other lovers about her wetland, the minister decided to isolate her. He has instead gotten stuck in there.
Judith, who previously wed Rev. Christopher Tugumehabwe at St. Peter’s Cathedral Rugarama on December 15, 2018, filed for divorce in December 2020. By the time she wed the junior man of God, she had two kids from the previous relationship. Tugumehabwe tried his best to score on her in vain, but his close friend and former boss (Ntagali) opened the safe of his gun and only shot one bullet that resulted in a baby boy.
To disguise himself while going to her apartment in Munyonyo, the tall, bulky NRM politician does not use his official vehicles. However, those close to the lady say he frequents the Munyonyo apartment just like he goes to his office.
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2016 at Kyambogo University. Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- SportsSeptember 27, 2023Morocco To Host 2025 Africa Cup Of Nations Replacing Guinea
- HealthSeptember 26, 2023Police officer among 7 arrested over sale of government drugs
- SportsSeptember 25, 2023Arrest warrant issued for Chargers CB JC Jackson
- EntertainmentSeptember 25, 2023Muslims want Nyege Nyege festival cancelled