Next year i will quit singing-Maurice Kirya
The senior soul musician Maurice Kirya who has spent over 20 years in signing has announced that its time for the young generation to show up their talent .
According to his social media handles he said, ” I encourage the young, up coming artist to come up with a new style of singing to ensure that it attracts the attention of the listeners,”. He gave an example of Gravity Omutujju who came up with “luga flow style of singing” which attracted the ears of the listeners and they gave him attention, BIG UP GRAVITY OMUTUJJU .
I have sang for many years so its time for me to sit down and watch other artists singing as well as doing other businesses as i retired general of the music like those f Ragga Dee.
Maurice Kirya told uncovered news that” I will have a global tour to different place of the world like Dubai, Nairobi, Paris before I wind up my performances in the capital city of the Pearl of Africa, Kampala.
More about Maurice Kirya
He is a Ugandan singer, song writer and actor as well as a house hold name with over a decade- long wealth of experience in the music industry
He was born on November 4,1984 and he is currently 38 years old.
Tonny Mun obbi and Sophie Baguma are the parents of Maurice Kirya.
To know more about our legendary Maurice Kirya click here
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2016 at Kyambogo University. Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- Sports2023.05.31Europa final : Sevilla vs As Roma
- National2023.05.31Policeman shoots businessman over woman
- National2023.05.2922-year-old student killed in Kisoro District
- Sports2023.05.28Bye Bye Leicester City