Mr Henry Musasizi, the State Minister for Planning has told the country that the 2023/2024 National Budget of Uganda has increased to ugx 52.7trillions.
The nation is shocked, it was initially 50.912trillions, so there is an increase of 2 trillions.
The increase in the budget estimates to the increase in domestic revenue projections and offers from local commercial banks to lend to the government.
He made the remarks during the plenary sitting ahead of the consideration of the Appropriation Bill 2023.
Our news reporters interacted with Musasizi and he told us that “The total amount for the next financial year is Shs52.733Trillions up from Shs50.912Trillions from the time I laid the proposed estimates for FY2023/2024. This reflects an increase of Shs1.821Trillions on account of the following. Increase in domestic revenue projections 328.9Billions, increase in budget support Shs0.7Billions, increase in domestic support Shs668.6Billions, increase in local revenue projections Shs4Billions, increase in project support Shs819Billions, ”.
“The budget will be financed including Shs33.341Trillions from domestic revenue, budget support Shs2.781Trillions, project support Shs8.25Trillions, and domestic refinancing Shs8.358Trillions” he added.
The increase in the budget is to establish peace in the country, to create wealth among the youth through the Parish models, emyoga among others. We pray that this coming budget develops the country financially🙏🙏🙏🙏.
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2016 at Kyambogo University. Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- NationalDecember 4, 2023Uganda on the spot for sending 600 delegates
- NationalDecember 4, 2023Over 120 countries sign COP28 UAE Declaration
- International newsDecember 4, 2023US Destroyer Successfully Intercepts Drones
- Celebrity GossipDecember 1, 2023“Bajjo is not the type of man I want”-Doreen Nasasira