Patrick Aloysius Okumu Ringa, the former State Minister for Public Service in Uganda passed on this morning.
He is also remembered for serving as a Member of Parliament for Padyere County from 2001 to 2006 died after a long illness.
A close friend to the late Okumu, who didn’t want to mention his name told us that “He got a stroke about four years ago and has been living at his home in Naguru where he passed on this Wednesday morning,”.
Ms Grace Kwiyucwiny, the State Minister for Northern Uganda, shared on all her social media platforms saying that “Friends, be informed that Patrick Aloysius Okumu Ringa has just passed on this morning. Other arrangements will follow,”
May the lord strengthen the family and forgive the late Okumu on what went wrong.
History on the late Okumu Ringa started his Life journey
Rising from a business background through the establishment of Afro motors,
He built a business empire that made him start Aroma Tea processing company, opening up several business shops in Nebbi town and Kampala, thus providing youth with employment opportunities and this enabled him to build popularity thus his eventual rise to the Parliament.
We have been told that arrangements for the burial will be shared in the next four hours after a post mortem of the dead body is made.Today hos body will be in his home in Naguru. Rest in peace comrade 😭😭😭😭😭
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2016 at Kyambogo University. Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- Celebrity GossipDecember 1, 2023“Bajjo is not the type of man I want”-Doreen Nasasira
- UncategorizedDecember 1, 2023MC Kats on why he is finally quitting showbiz
- EntertainmentDecember 1, 2023Big Eye to perform at Reigns Birthday Party
- EducationDecember 1, 2023Makerere University Student found Dead In her Room