Manchester United forward Marcos Rashford has extended his stay with the club with a new five-year contract.
Rashford Signs a Five-Year Contract With United
Marcos, whose contract will expire next season, decided to be dedicated to his boyhood club until 2028.
Rashford has signed a deal with United until 2028 and will be earning £375,000 per week. He said, “I expect Marcus Rashford to renew,” Ten Hag told Viaplay in May.
This earning makes him the fourth-most paid player in the English Premier League.
However, He is behind Erling Haaland, Kevin De Bruyne, and Mohammed Salah of Liverpool in the top earners log.
The Englishman made this move after rejecting offers from various European clubs. Paris St.-Germain and other EPL clubs wanted the 25-year-old to sign for them, but he refused.
Rashford ford was at the best of his career last season, netting 30 goals in all competitions for United. During the signing, Erik Ten Hag said he had confidence in the young man.
“He wants it. Manchester United wants it. He is a child of this club, so I assume this will happen.”
“I am happy that finally a player from Manchester United is able to score 30 goals again. But next year the numbers have to be higher,” he added.
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2019 at Kyambogo University after graduation . Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- Celebrity GossipFebruary 24, 2024‘It’s My Time To Shine’ – Spyda MC
- NationalFebruary 24, 2024Mourners gather to pay their last respect to the late Eliot Kabangira
- SportsFebruary 24, 2024Liverpool’s Salah, Nunez in contention for League Cup final
- Celebrity GossipFebruary 23, 2024TikToker Ibrahim Musana remanded to Luzira over abusing Kabaka