Elon Musk names Linda Yaccarino as the new Twitter CEO after she had threatened to step a side from her role.
Earlier in the day, Yaccarino announced that she was leaving her role as chairman of global advertising and partnerships at NBCUniversal.
Despite Elon Musk steping from the role of the CEO, he will significantly maintain the future directions of the company
We interacted with Linda and she said ” Am happy for the opportunity granted to me and am looking forward to solving the challenging problems,”.
Complaints have been too much on how to access the blue tick., so Linda Yaccarino is likely to face a difficult times to solve that challenge.
Elon Musk shared on his Twitter handle by saying “I am excited to welcome Linda Yaccarino as the new CEO of Twitter!. She will focus primarily on business operations, while I focus on product design & new technology, ”.
“Remember Yaccarino has been at NBCUniversal for more than 11 years, returning to the company where she started as a college intern. Before that she was executive vice president of advertising sales, marketing and acquisitions at Turner Broadcasting,“.
Elon Musk announced the CEO news shortly ahead of Tesla’s annual shareholder meeting, which is set for Tuesday.
In conclusion, here at uncovered news we would like to take this pleasure to congulate Linda Yaccarino as the new Twitter CEO.
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2016 at Kyambogo University. Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- Celebrity GossipDecember 1, 2023“Bajjo is not the type of man I want”-Doreen Nasasira
- UncategorizedDecember 1, 2023MC Kats on why he is finally quitting showbiz
- EntertainmentDecember 1, 2023Big Eye to perform at Reigns Birthday Party
- EducationDecember 1, 2023Makerere University Student found Dead In her Room