The burial program for fallen Supreme Court Justice Stella Arach-Amoko has been released. According to a statement issued by the Judiciary, Amoko will be laid to rest on Saturday, July 1, 2023, in Nebbi district.
Early this week, the High Court Family Division directed that the fallen Judge be buried at her ancestral home in Nebbi, as she wished through her children and other family members.
The statement further indicates that the cortege departs from Kampala for Nebbi tomorrow, Friday, June 30, 2023.
On Saturday, friends, relatives, and other mourners will gather at Varitas Grounds for a requiem ahead of the burial scheduled for the same day.
In addition, her husband, Amb. James Idule Amoko, sought her to be buried either at his home in Ajumani district or in a neutral burial ground after disagreeing with the deceased’s children on her final resting place, which prompted them to go to court.
Remember, the late Justice Amoko died on June 17, 2023, at the age of 69.
Here at Uncovered News, we seek the heavenly Lord to grant the late Justice Amoko an eternal peace in heaven.🙏🙏🙏🙏
In conclusion, Judge Ketrah ruled that the late Justice Arach’s burial wish at her ancestral home should be respected.
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2016 at Kyambogo University. Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- SportsSeptember 27, 2023Morocco To Host 2025 Africa Cup Of Nations Replacing Guinea
- HealthSeptember 26, 2023Police officer among 7 arrested over sale of government drugs
- SportsSeptember 25, 2023Arrest warrant issued for Chargers CB JC Jackson
- EntertainmentSeptember 25, 2023Muslims want Nyege Nyege festival cancelled