Manchester City has completed the signing of Josko Gvardiol from Leipzig for a fee of €78 million on a five-year deal.
Josko has now become the city’s second signing of the summer, after fellow Croatian international Mateo Kovacic.
Josko Gvardiol’s contract with Manchester City:
Croatian professional football has signed a five-year deal with Manchester City, who won last season’s FA Cup, Premier League, and was also champions.
The defender told the city’s website, I have Always dreamt of playing in England one day, and to be doing so now with
The player’s contract is expected to last for five years with the club, giving him enough time to prove his worth in the defense unit.
Additionally, He will join the likes of John Stones, Kovacic, Dias, Akanji, and Nathan Ake in Guardiola’s center back and defensive squad.
Gvardiol’s career so far:
The player joins Leipzig. Since joining Dynamo two years ago, he has made 87 appearances for the German Bundesliga side.
He has made 21 appearances for Croatia’s men’s national team.
Was also part of the side that reached the World Cup semifinals at the last event.
In conclusion, Gvardiol started playing ball at an early age at his native home in Croatia and was later discovered by Lokomotiv and Dynamo. But he signed for the Dynamo later on.
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2016 at Kyambogo University. Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- SportsSeptember 27, 2023Morocco To Host 2025 Africa Cup Of Nations Replacing Guinea
- HealthSeptember 26, 2023Police officer among 7 arrested over sale of government drugs
- SportsSeptember 25, 2023Arrest warrant issued for Chargers CB JC Jackson
- EntertainmentSeptember 25, 2023Muslims want Nyege Nyege festival cancelled