The Presidential advisor General Muhoozi Kainerugaba has met President Hassan Muhammed in Somalia.
Uganda’s ambassador to Somalia, Major General Nathan Mugisha has confirmed the news.
The meeting of President Hassan by Muhoozi in Villa-Somalia is to talk about the issue of terrorism in the country.
The meeting has come as a result of President Museveni confirming that 54 UPDF soldiers in the lower Shabelle were attacked and killed in Somalia.
President Hassan said “I take this great honor to send my condolences to the Ugandan families who lost their soldiers. We shall work together with the government of Uganda to see that these families get equal opportunities,”.
“UPDF army has helped to shapen our soldiers by teaching them new skills and have helped us in maintaining stability and peace in the country, thanks goes to President Museveni. Uganda has been providing military training to the Somalian soldiers to strengthen the security of the country ,”.He added
We talked to General Muhoozi on a phone call and he replied us by saying” Ugandan government is going to deploy more soldiers in Somalia to promote peace and to ensure that they fight against terrorism in the country. Uganda has got a good army which is good at stablising peace when needed,”.
Here at uncovered news, we thank the Government of Uganda for being a good example of brotherhood🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️🙏❤️
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2016 at Kyambogo University. Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- SportsSeptember 27, 2023Morocco To Host 2025 Africa Cup Of Nations Replacing Guinea
- HealthSeptember 26, 2023Police officer among 7 arrested over sale of government drugs
- SportsSeptember 25, 2023Arrest warrant issued for Chargers CB JC Jackson
- EntertainmentSeptember 25, 2023Muslims want Nyege Nyege festival cancelled