The Arsenal star Bukayo Saka looked good during the training as he was playing against Jack Grealish, “England’s favourite” , for a great goal during the training session.
The great finish made by Bukayo Saka pleased the coach “Gareth South Gate” and he said “You are really ready to discipline Iran tomorrow”.
Grealish played the ball across the box and Saka then unleashed a low shot that flew past Jordan Pickford into the bottom corner.
The talented youngster impressed in his last appearance for England as he came off the bench against Germany.
He was used as more of a squad player at the Euros last year but looks set to play a key role in England’s World Cup campaign this time around in Qatar.
Here at uncovered ug lets try to show you some of biography of this England youngstar Bukayo saka as shown below:
Bukayo Ayoyinka T. M. Saka is an English professional footballer who plays as a winger, left-back, or midfielder for Premier League club Arsenal and the England national team. Saka is known for his attacking incisiveness and creativity, and is often considered one of the best young football players in the world.
Born: September 5, 2001 (age 21 years), London Borough of Ealing, United Kingdom
Nominations: Men’s PFA Young Player of the Year
Nationality: English, Nigerian
Height: 1.78 m
Weight: 72 kg
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2016 at Kyambogo University. Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- Celebrity GossipDecember 1, 2023“Bajjo is not the type of man I want”-Doreen Nasasira
- UncategorizedDecember 1, 2023MC Kats on why he is finally quitting showbiz
- EntertainmentDecember 1, 2023Big Eye to perform at Reigns Birthday Party
- EducationDecember 1, 2023Makerere University Student found Dead In her Room