This evening on at the garbage truck was heading to jinja has left seven people injured.
The incident happened at mailo mbiri in those ends of busoga.
The team leader who is known as Charles Kirunda of the 25 pilgrims tolf our news reporters that the truck knocked only four and caused an injury of seven people.
Kirunda told us that “Am here at Jinja Regional Referral hospital to ensure that the victims get the best treatment so that tgeir lives get back to normal,”.
The driver has been arrested to make a statement because he tried to take off but unfortunately the police caught him in time.
The police has gone a head to warn the road users especially those going to Namugongo to be vigilant about using the roads.
If everyone is vigilant about using the road, we are likely to see limited accidents on the way
Bodaboda people and vehicle drivers have been told to drive people in harmony and in peace to ensure that people’s lives are safe.
We have been told that the police has bee employ to ensure safety of the local pilgrims and those from out side countries. May the lord heal those who got the accidents
In conclusions, we pray to the lord to strengthen the families of the injured people🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2019 at Kyambogo University after graduation . Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- Celebrity GossipMarch 5, 2024Pastor Jengo Accused Of Selling Late Pastor Yiga’s Property
- International newsMarch 5, 2024Diplomatic Initiatives Intensify To Broker Israel & Hamas Ceasefire
- EntertainmentMarch 2, 2024Catherine Kusasira Flown Out Of The Country For Heart Surgery
- SportsMarch 2, 2024Darwin Nunez gives Liverpool all three points today