Kenyan content creator and radio personality Azziad Nasenya walked out of a radio interview over disrespect by the host.
In the course of this week, Azziad was hosted at Radio Maisha, where Mwende Macharia was the show host.
The show went down amicably until Mwende Macharia got into the topics Azziad felt unconfirmed to discuss live on air.
Despite their initial agreement not to bring up the matter, Mwende asked Azziad how she felt about losing her job at Talanta Hela.
Azziad disclosed that she had no response to the query before telling Mwende that by asking her questions they had agreed not to discuss, she was disrespecting her brand.
Azziad said in a statement, which our news reporters had a chance to view, that “I will honestly walk out of here because we cannot agree on something and you go back on it. You do not respect me as a brand, and I cannot appreciate that”.
WATCH: Kenyan content creator and radio personality Azziad Nasenya walks out radio Maisha studio after the show host asked her questions she deemed disrespectful. pic.twitter.com/nfDgyam4K0
— Exclusive.Bizz (@Exclusive_Bizz) June 23, 2023
Her decision to walk out of the studio elicited divergent reactions, as a section of internet users claimed she was imitating Kameme Goro.
Further, on the other hand, I applauded the content creator for standing up for her rights and tracing the exit where respect is not served.
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2016 at Kyambogo University. Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- SportsSeptember 27, 2023Morocco To Host 2025 Africa Cup Of Nations Replacing Guinea
- HealthSeptember 26, 2023Police officer among 7 arrested over sale of government drugs
- SportsSeptember 25, 2023Arrest warrant issued for Chargers CB JC Jackson
- EntertainmentSeptember 25, 2023Muslims want Nyege Nyege festival cancelled