Musician Angella Katatumba is reportedly not doing well financially, as she is currently choking on a number of accumulating debts, and reports say some creditors are apparently on her neck.
However, Angella Katatumba was last seen midway through last year with a new Land Cruiser, allegedly in honor of her late father.
According to our moles, the musician is reportedly financially bedridden to a tune over Sh1bn. The accumulation of these debts allegedly rose in 2009 after she was involved in a financial fraud of Sh67 million while at Hotel Diplomat in Munyonyo.
Related articles; Fresh Kid performs GNL Zamba’s verse at Aziz Azion Concert
Apparently, the Katatumba family had earlier started the renovation of their family home mansion located in Mbarara city, but it is currently on hold because of financial constraints.
More so, other debts that are still accumulating include the famous Chicken Tonight video case and the New Vision defamation case, which is lately rising to billions.
Additionally, apparently one Samuel Bruhan is demanding a sum of Sh250 million. Stanbic Bank and Bank of Africa have also been demanding sums of money.
In conclusion, Angella Katatumba became the face of both the Katatumba family and their business after the late demise of her father. Prof. Boney Mwebesa Katatumba (RIP)
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2016 at Kyambogo University. Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- NationalDecember 7, 2023Police in Tororo District have killed a 26-year-old man, Godfrey Odoi
- EntertainmentDecember 7, 2023Victor Kamenyo advises all his Wife’s admirers to use Soap
- EntertainmentDecember 7, 2023Geosteady discharged from hospital After a four day sickness
- Celebrity GossipDecember 7, 2023Gabie Ntaate speaks about her struggles with Anger issues