A woman aged 45 years of age is being detained by police in Rubirizi District over allegations of a 11 year old step son torture.
The suspect is Maria Judith a wife to Karenzi Patrick , the secretary of defense, Katara II, Kicwamba parish, Kicwamba Sub – county in Rubirizi district.
Child torture among women has increased due to misunderstandings between the husband and the wife.
We were told, not only torturing tge child, she also burnt the child’s legs with cooking oil. What a terrible lady Judith is!.
The boy claims to have reported the case to the Parish chairman who advised him to go to the hospital but his father decided to treat him using transformer oil (found in a welding machine).
He decided to run away in search of his mother who is suspected to be working in Ishaka but could not trace her and remained unattended to with rotting wounds. The victim claims to be a pupil at Kansenene Primary School but is now stranded in Ishaka.
The lady should be taken to police and make a statement why she made such a bad habits to the innocent child.
Lastly, we encourage ladies to be vigilant and always think twice when doing such activities to the children. We wish a quick recovery to the innocent boy 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2016 at Kyambogo University. Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- Celebrity GossipDecember 1, 2023“Bajjo is not the type of man I want”-Doreen Nasasira
- UncategorizedDecember 1, 2023MC Kats on why he is finally quitting showbiz
- EntertainmentDecember 1, 2023Big Eye to perform at Reigns Birthday Party
- EducationDecember 1, 2023Makerere University Student found Dead In her Room