Ugandans have been warned about the Marburg virus outbreak in Tanzania especally the people staying around the boarder.
The government of Uganda has ordered all its Health personals to begin testing on the people who stay around the southern boarder following the incidence that killed seven people in the areas of Bukoba.
The minister of Tanzania Ummy Mwalimu went on to tell the country that “Our public health laboratory results have confirmed that this disease is caused by Marburg virus,”
It has been observed that this new disease has symptoms like serious vomiting, diarrhea as well as serious flue after testing different people at the boarder and it has been found out that more eight people are also infected with this new disease, so the the people of Uganda have been encourage to be alert in order to secure and protect their lives safely.
We tried to reach the spokesperson of the Ministry of Health, Emmanuel Ainebyoona to find out and he told us that “Testing and screening on the people at the boarder especially in areas of Kasensero and Mutukula is being carried out”.
In additional to the above, he went on to say that the Ministry is on high alert and risk assessments are being carried out in the areas as well as sensiting the public about the disease.
In conclusion to the above outbreak of the disease, neighboring countries such as Kenya, Rwanda have introduced new guidelines for any one who enters their countries should be virus free
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2016 at Kyambogo University. Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- Celebrity GossipDecember 1, 2023“Bajjo is not the type of man I want”-Doreen Nasasira
- UncategorizedDecember 1, 2023MC Kats on why he is finally quitting showbiz
- EntertainmentDecember 1, 2023Big Eye to perform at Reigns Birthday Party
- EducationDecember 1, 2023Makerere University Student found Dead In her Room