Moses Birigwa, a National Unity Platform (NUP) member and leader from the Busoga region, has spoken about being betrayed by his president, Bobi Wine, real name Robert Kyagulanyi Ssentamu.
Fortunately, Bobi Wine has managed to see through the lies and got to know that whatever they are saying about him is not true like they say it.
Birigwa told uncoveredug news reporters that “I don’t feel betrayed by Bobi Wine, but rather betrayed by the leaders from the Busoga region. They have tried their best to make me look like a bad person to our president, Bobi Wine. I am glad Bobi Wine knows me, and he knows how I have been dedicated to the struggle.”
Apparently, when Moses Bigirwa joined NUP, there were rumors making the rounds on social media that he was not in NUP for the right reasons. He was accused of being a member of the NRM.
According to Moses Birigwa, he doesn’t blame Bobi Wine for anything. He said the NUP president has been so good.
However, the bad people are the Busoga region leaders who have tried to badmouth him.
In conclusion, he said there have been some people in his party, NUP, who have spoken badly about him to Bobi Wine, so that he stops trusting him.
- Police warns public about hiring underage maids in their homes
- Bank of Uganda bans banknote gifts
- Human Rights boss decries congestion in prisons
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2019 at Kyambogo University after graduation . Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- EntertainmentMarch 2, 2024Catherine Kusasira Flown Out Of The Country For Heart Surgery
- SportsMarch 2, 2024Darwin Nunez gives Liverpool all three points today
- Celebrity GossipMarch 2, 2024Prima Kardashi calls ‘kukyala Nakubwa’ New Song trash
- Celebrity GossipMarch 2, 2024DJ Jacob Omutuuze Reveals He Checks Daughter’s Virginity