Finally, Its just hours remaining for the first game of Ecuador against Qatar, “the host” to set off , Ecuador fans have been seen in large numbers coming to support their country, they are in high spirits hoping for their first win.
Uncovered ug interacted with some for the fans of Ecuador and one of the fans, Gabriel Calderon said, “we came here on the 18th, November, I have a hope that we shall win 1-0”.
In a few hours, tens of thousands of fans will descend on Al Bayt Stadium. The venue with a capacity of 60,000 takes its name from “bayt al-sha’ar”.
The design of the stadium honours Qatar’s past and present while keeping an eye on the future of the community.
“Al Bayt Stadium will host nine matches during the FIFA World Cup, including the opening fixture, five other group meetings and three knockout matches”. FIFA added.
Below are some of the Eucador’s head coach, Gustavo Alfora’s profile,
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2016 at Kyambogo University. Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- NationalDecember 4, 2023Uganda on the spot for sending 600 delegates
- NationalDecember 4, 2023Over 120 countries sign COP28 UAE Declaration
- International newsDecember 4, 2023US Destroyer Successfully Intercepts Drones
- Celebrity GossipDecember 1, 2023“Bajjo is not the type of man I want”-Doreen Nasasira