Chelsea confirm Infinite Athlete as new front-shirt sponsors for the 2023–24 season, following approval from the Premier League.
A new sponsorship deal worth around £40 million is coming in for the Blues.
They started the season without sponsors following the expiration of the former sponsor telecom group “3” contract with the Blues.
The new sponsorship deal is with a sports technology company called “Infinite Athlete,” and the deal runs throughout the current season.
The logo of the new sponsor, Infinite Athlete, offers an integrated platform covering everything.
From broadcast viewing to player performances, they will appear in front of both Chelsea’s male and female jerseys.
It took Chelsea a while to find a suitable sponsor after an agreement with paramount+ fell through due to Premier League broadcasting regulations.
As well as a proposal from an online casino stakeholder, which was met with fan backlash.
Club Statement Following the New Sponsorship for Chelsea
“Chelsea Football Club announces Infinite Athlete as its principal partner for the 2023–24 season.
The brand will appear on the front team’s men’s and women’s playing kits and training kit sleeves. However, starting with Chelsea’s FA Super League game against Tottenham on Sunday night,
“Infinite Athlete currently powers innovative technology enhancement for the club and its global fanbase, including Match View.
In conclusion, Chelsea is currently working on their background to not encourage gambling activities.
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2016 at Kyambogo University. Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- NationalDecember 7, 2023Police in Tororo District have killed a 26-year-old man, Godfrey Odoi
- EntertainmentDecember 7, 2023Victor Kamenyo advises all his Wife’s admirers to use Soap
- EntertainmentDecember 7, 2023Geosteady discharged from hospital After a four day sickness
- Celebrity GossipDecember 7, 2023Gabie Ntaate speaks about her struggles with Anger issues