Pedri Gonzalez is set to be out of the Barcelona squad for a few weeks after picking up a thigh injury during a training session.
The club announced this morning that the midfielder will be out of action for up to a month.
After picking up the injury during a training session this morning. He will miss Barcelona’s next two away matches at Villarreal and Osasuna and will not be in the Spain squad for the international break coming up in September.
Pedri is one of the most important players at Barcelona this season and was outstanding in the club’s first win of the season last week, scoring a goal against Cadiz.
Additionally, the Spanish international has grown to become the beating heart of the current team, and his absence is a major blow to the Blaugrana.
The Spanish international has had to deal with injuries previously and has been consistently working hard physically to get past this phase during the summer break to put the fitness problems behind him and focus more on his career.
However, just a few weeks into the new campaign season, he will be out with a new injury, and as such, it’s unlikely that the club will take any quick decision to get him back to the squad anytime soon but rather until full recovery to avoid further injury scenarios in the near future.
The Spanish international’s status of injury so far:
It’s the latest in the numerous injuries the midfielder has picked up sincejoining the team in his debut season of 2020–21, making 52 appearances for the club in addition to his European championship and Spain’s Olympic games.
In conclusion, he also missed 15 games in the second phase of last season with a hamstring injury, which he sustained during their Europa League match against Manchester United.
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2019 at Kyambogo University after graduation . Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- EntertainmentMarch 2, 2024Catherine Kusasira Flown Out Of The Country For Heart Surgery
- SportsMarch 2, 2024Darwin Nunez gives Liverpool all three points today
- Celebrity GossipMarch 2, 2024Prima Kardashi calls ‘kukyala Nakubwa’ New Song trash
- Celebrity GossipMarch 2, 2024DJ Jacob Omutuuze Reveals He Checks Daughter’s Virginity