The fallout has begun after Russian news outlets, social media accounts and at least one local official reported two warplanes and two helicopters crashed in Bryansk, adjoining northeast Ukraine, yesterday.
Sky News is unable to independently verify the reports, but multiple media outlets agreed at least one Su-34 plane and a Mi-8 helicopter came down, including Russian state-owned news agency Tass.
Military bloggers in the country have since speculated Ukrainian forces pulled air defence systems to the edge of the Chernihiv region, which borders Russia, to conduct a coordinated strike, according to the Institute for the Study of War.
Bloggers, which have been prominent voices in the pro-war information space, accused Russian leadership of gross negligence and incompetence, calling for a harsh retaliation against Ukraine.
The deputy of Moscow’s regional parliament, Andrey Medvedev, warned further strikes on aviation assets were likely part of a wider Ukrainian counteroffensive strategy.
The war has so far spent months, and its almost coming to a year and property is being destroyed as well as soldiers loosing their lives. What a terrible war this is!
Here at uncovered news, we pray tgat the two sides settle their matters in a verbal agreement to reduce on the death rates.
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2019 at Kyambogo University after graduation . Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- EntertainmentMarch 2, 2024Catherine Kusasira Flown Out Of The Country For Heart Surgery
- SportsMarch 2, 2024Darwin Nunez gives Liverpool all three points today
- Celebrity GossipMarch 2, 2024Prima Kardashi calls ‘kukyala Nakubwa’ New Song trash
- Celebrity GossipMarch 2, 2024DJ Jacob Omutuuze Reveals He Checks Daughter’s Virginity