Mateo Kovacic has agreed to join Manchester City during the summer on a permanent deal of 3 years.
Personal terms between the player and Manchester City are done, we are now waiting for the citizens to pay the blues money.
According to reports, the Croatian has now agreed personal terms with City and is keen to get the move over the line in due course. Chelsea are open to selling the midfielder.
The midfielder has told us that ” I have not been given enough playing tine at Stamford Bridge. So I need to look for another challenge at a different club,”.
Pep Guardiola is looking for the perfect replacement for Gundogan who has refused to sign a new contract at Etihad stadium.
According to reports reaching our desk, indicate that tomorrow’s Champions league final against Inter Milan might be Gundogan ‘s last appearance in the Mancity jersey.
Ever since Thomas Tuchel left the club, Kovacic has played 16 games and scored 1 goal. The coming of Graham Potter we thought the player would be given enough playing time but it was the opposite and even Frank Lampard didn’t give him time to play.
In conclusion, the signung of Kovacic by Manchester City would be a perfect replacement for Gundogan at Etihad stadium.
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2016 at Kyambogo University. Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- HealthSeptember 26, 2023Police officer among 7 arrested over sale of government drugs
- SportsSeptember 25, 2023Arrest warrant issued for Chargers CB JC Jackson
- EntertainmentSeptember 25, 2023Muslims want Nyege Nyege festival cancelled
- Celebrity GossipSeptember 25, 2023Singer Rickman injured after bar fight