In the formula 1 competition around the World, Verstappen ended the race while leading the sheet.
During the race of these cars they normally use the GPS system to monitor where the cars are. Unfortunately there was a failure of the GPS systems not working and it led to dangerous incidents on the road. A red flag was introduced to enable the race continue after the failure of the GPS systems
We tried had to ensure that we know the list of the drivers who resumed after the red flag came in and this is the list as shown below to our viewers
Here’s how the timesheet stood as we resumed after that red flag.
- Max Verstappen – 1:18.790
- Sergio Perez +0.503
- Fernando Alonso +0.527
- Charles Leclerc +0.588
- Carlos Sainz +0.715
- Pierre Gasly +0.856
- George Russell +0.909
- Lance Stroll +0.976
- Alexander Albon +0.976
- Oscar Piastri +0.987
Max Verstappen ended it at the top of the timesheet, four tenths clear of Lewis Hamilton in second.
These two have been racing to see who is the champion of this tournament but it ended up showing us the winner.
We interacted with Max Versteppen to congulate him and he told us that “I am very happy that I have won this race and I take this pleasure to thank my team for the support and also uncovered news for the tradimous support and courage towards the race”.
written by @enock katamba
- Mr. katamba Enock: Professional designer with experience in web designing who started this activity in 2016 at Kyambogo University. Contact me on : (+256-758287080)
- Celebrity GossipDecember 1, 2023“Bajjo is not the type of man I want”-Doreen Nasasira
- UncategorizedDecember 1, 2023MC Kats on why he is finally quitting showbiz
- EntertainmentDecember 1, 2023Big Eye to perform at Reigns Birthday Party
- EducationDecember 1, 2023Makerere University Student found Dead In her Room